With so many textbooks to choose for each level of mathematics study, why choose Zeta Maths textbooks? There are many good reasons to choose our books, let us highlight a few.
- Our books are written by experienced teachers and are designed to suit the teaching and learning experience of the classroom at each level.
- Exercises in our books are identified by level, so if there is a skill in the book that is not part of the given level, this will be made clear.
- Teaching content is concise and kept minimal, to allow maximum space for practice.
- One skill at a time development to make the course as accessible as possible.
- Navigation through the book is easy, with every exercise and section given a unique name.
- Answers are included to allow students to be able to self-assess easily.
- We print our books in Scotland using responsibly sourced paper.
- Our books are very competitively priced.
Loads and loads of examples for pupils to try, with carefully graded exercises in each topic. Answers at the back of the book. Attractive book; good quality paper; very clear text; good value for money. I thoroughly recommend it.
This textbook is amazing for consolidating all areas of the National 5 curriculum. As a private tutor I encourage all my pupils work through this textbook along side the work they are doing in school and with myself!
I used both the physical Nat 5+ textbook and the online e-book to teach National 5 classes last year and absolutely loved it. The topics are broken up nicely, with excellent examples and really easy-to-follow steps. The exercises are extensive and vary in difficulty, which is very useful for all abilities. Consolidation exercises at the back of the book are fantastic tools for exam preparation and the end-of-topic review excerices aid consolidation. This will continue to be my number one resource when teaching Nat 5 Maths.
My son used this and it was a massive help in getting him from a poor Prelim to A pass. Really well laid out - clear explanations with loads of practice questions. Have now got the the Higher edition and similarly impressed.
The best and only text you will ever need for Higher maths.
This is a fantastic book for teaching Algebra in the secondary school. Really well laid out, clear explanations and plenty of practice for pupils to undertake. I love the way it builds up the level of difficulty through each topic so that pupils see the connection with what they have learned before.